Monday, 20 February 2017

STATEMENTS: GRID & BOWS

Happy Monday everyone! wishing you all a great week ahead. 

The off shoulder shirt is becoming a trend and I have to say this is one trend I absolutely love. Its no secret I crave for statement pieces and his shirt is a major statement piece with its asymmetric collar & side bow feature. 

Talking of statement pieces, this grid print skirt is no exception. It gives a shapely silhouettes with its fitted waist and bonded scuba material. The bold grid print gives it a little edge. Its best styled with a top/shirt tucked in for a flattering waist. This skirt is three things- fabulous, chic &classy. 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Top from here (DM or message her for price)
Topshop Skirt similar here , here and  here
Boater Hat available here and here


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Hey hon, I'd totally wear this outfit on a picnic extravaganza. The hight waist skirt has a fab feminine silhouette and then those bows- love it! Have a good start to your week hon ( :
    That's awesome that your mate chose you to be a bridesmaid! My fav of the 3 dresses is the 1st one because it has such a Va Va Voom silhoutte, the 3rd dress comes clse, for me that has a more whimsical romantic vibe. Basically if I had a man to attend the weding with, I'd wear dress 3 and if I was single, I'd opt for dress 1. Have a good start to your week hon ( :
    http://myfashionslashlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE Your outfit! seriously such a great combination and you look amazing!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in that pretty skirt! Love the colour and the grid pattern! :)

    And those heels are to die for! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with off shoulder denim dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it all...fabulous, chic & classy.
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful combination,please visit my blog..purelygorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...