Friday, 15 January 2016

NEW BEGINNINGS


Hello everyone!! Happy New Year. This is my first post on here in 2016 and i'm so excited to take on this year and bring you more great things. So talking about great things, I have always wanted to re-design the blog so as to bring you more features on the blog.

So for those of you who have been visiting the blog for a while, you'd notice the changes in terms of the design. Of course there is more to be done but everything is step by step and more things will be added with time. This has been a long time coming and i'm so excited to finally design the blog (New year, New beginnings). So what do you all think about it? kindly leave your comment below & suggestions welcomed. 

Now let talk about this AH-MAZING culottes from Solace London which by the way is such a great find. I first spotted this culottes on a blogger a few months ago and I fell in love with it but it was completely sold out but I didn't give up because when I really want something, I keep looking for it. So to my surprise, I checked their website a few days ago and I found this in the last size available on sale for half price....WHATTTT????? You know I just had to get it right away but then I check the site the next day and the price has been further reduced but I already ordered ( how annoying is that?) Does that ever happens to you? buy an item on sale and next day its even further reduced which makes you think whey didn't I wait? This happens to me a lot. 

To keep the long story short,  my pants arrived and unfortunately it is quite tight as their sizing runs small but i'm keeping it anyway cause I love it way too much. So to style it, I wanted something fun which brings about the knot shirt concept. This culotte is such a statement piece so I just wanted to dress it down for a more casual but fun style.

PS. Kindly sign up to my email list which is on the right hand page. keep up with every blog posts and updates. Have a wonderful weekend. 

OUTFIT DETAILS
SOLACE LONDON black version here
CELINE T-SHIRT (Ebay)
KANDEESHOES 

Thanks for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
`

23 comments:

  1. What a great find my dear! BTW, the new blog layout is looking so darn cute... Love it so much! Love how you wear color beautifully! Awesome post!
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun. Glad you love the look and the new blog layout.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!
    Nice cullotes. .
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful outfit! Love it and also love your blog!!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun. Glad you love the look, love your blog too btw.

      Delete
  4. beautiful culottes ! you look fab!

    www.stylewithtami.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cool in that colors<3
    would we follow each other on gfc and G+?
    please let me know in my blog<3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. Appreciate your lovely comments.

      Delete
  7. This is really AH-MAZING! lol... Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. love your blog too btw.

      Delete
  9. Stunning look.
    Amazing poses.
    http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pants & heels, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love that culottes, love the styling as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...