Tuesday, 18 July 2017

THE MORENIKEJI DRESS

Happy new week......It's been a while I have posted here on the blog and this was due to my internet issues at home but all is fixed now and I am able to resume posts here again. 

Todays look features this pretty summer dress from MommadeUK in a gorgeous pinstripes/floral print. I am a huge lover of pretty prints and the print of this dress is absolutely beautiful, very comfortable style for that summer day and it also has pockets.....I mean its the perfect summer dress.  you can also check out more of her designs on instagram here and her kids designs here


WHAT I AM WEARING
MommadeUK Dress 
Earring similar here
Shoes similar herehere and here


This post is in collaboration with MommadeUk

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 




13 comments:

  1. Great outfit! This dress looks really nice :*
    Maybe you want to follow for follow? Leave me a comment under my latest post if you want to follow each other :*Have a nice day!

    http://lexisslittleworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! It's a great dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks so pretty on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear :3

    You look so lovely :3 I'm in looove with your dress pattern!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Only You Can Decide
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous
    Such a pretty dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool you look: D
    Pretty dress;)

    Follow me? I follow you ?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving this post!


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely great! Love your dress!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet dress!

    http://stylesbynancy.blogspot.com/2017/07/firmoo-glasses-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a stunning dress on you, dear :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...