Saturday, 29 July 2017

FLORAL PRINT SHIRT DRESS



Hi there! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's the season for floral dresses  and I can't get enough of  the floral print on this gorgeous dress from Zara. I love the sleeve detail with a double ruffle & bow. The shirt style is also great giving you the option to give yourself a slits at the front if you wanted. It features Cinched waistsline with A-line silhouette and side slits. 

This dress gives a nice flow- it's the kind of dress that flows with you while you walk and I absolutely love it even better than I thought I would. I have styled it with my new found vintage straw bag which I love soo much- it's the cutest little bag. Completed my look with one of my favourite floral slides for a perfect effortless summer day look. 

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Zara Dress
Zara Slides
Vintage straw bag


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.

11 comments:

  1. You looks stunning! I love your dress so much ^^. Btw, I’m inviting you to join my giveaway, you can win Kawaii Surprise Mix Bags . If you want to support each other by follow on GFC, Let me know you follow me! I'll follow back asap! ^^

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥ || GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. I am following you, follow me back?
    My blog is about Indian dresses.
    https://fashionista2020.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear, I like it a lot :)
    I'm following you, would you like to follow me back, I would be glad? ♥
    www.limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful print, love how bold it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Top dress♥

    beautyakworld.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outfit is so amazing! I love your post!♥
    I follow you,please follow me back and thanks.♥
    http://laurevoir.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post dear :* Your dress looks stunning :)

    http://lexisslittleworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua/?p=4035

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful dress!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...